Sidor

tisdag 28 juli 2015

Hemingway

The August kit from Cocoa Daisy is called Hemingway and the full reveal takes place tonight! I've really been enjoying this kit and here are a few tiny sneaks from what I've created.

Using the DITL kit for a 12x12 layout.



There are some super cute bird stamps available this month...



I used some darker colours too... love the many options...



I also created a fourth layout and a PL spread! 

There's also a challenge up on the Cocoa Daisy blog, and we're challenging you to scrap about beverages. :) You don't have to use a Cocoa Daisy kit to play along but can use any supplies that you like, and you have until Aug 4th to upload your layout. All the info can be find in this blog post. 

My layout is about yummy mojitos and I used the July kit. 



Inga kommentarer: