Sidor

måndag 29 juni 2015

Bistro - the July kit from Cocoa Daisy

The July kit from Cocoa Daisy is called Bistro and it's a happy and cheerful kit!

The gorgeous flower paper that I used for this first layout is from the Corner cafe patterned paper add on. I created the background using gesso and a stencil and then some mist and glimmer glaze.



This next layout was created using the DITL kit. Again, I used some gesso and mist for the background.




I enjoyed picking some of the more subtle patterns and colours from this colourful kit, for my third layout. 




It's been a loooong time since I created any pocket pages and I really enjoyed the process when using the DITL kit along with the July printables, to create this spread. I mostly kept the design very simple and I love the DITL cards.








Inga kommentarer: