Sidor

tisdag 30 september 2014

My Blue Ridge layouts...

Here are the layout that I've made so far, using the October kit from Cocoa Daisy. I used the main kit (I LOVE this exclusive Cocoa Daisy paper designed by Stephanie!), the DITL kit and the DITL add on for this first one. Collecting the kids from school and daycare is fabulous on days like these... :)


The "hello" is a wood veneer shape from the DITL add on and I heat embossed it using Gold Glitter Zing Embossing powder. I did the same thing to the small triangles (also wood veneers from the same add on) and to the die cut triangle tag from the DITL add on.


This second layout - with this year's "first day of school photo" - was made using the main kit, the patterned paper add on (I love that floral paper from Crate!) and the DITL kit. The blue arrow, the rub on down to the right and the gold glitter circle are from the DITL kit. I love the heart stamp - it's from the stamp subscription.






My third layout was made using the main kit, the patterned paper add on and one of Martha's fab printables.
 

I used some gesso, mist and Glimmer Glaze on my background.



Have a great day!




Inga kommentarer: