Sidor

onsdag 19 juni 2013

It's been a long time...!

I can't believe I haven't been blogging for more than two weeks! It's not that I don't have anything to show you or tell you - there are lots of things I could have written about and I have several projects that are waiting to be posted. I just haven't had the time and the energy to sit down!

The last week of school (last week) was crazy with a whole bunch of different activities and we also managed to squeeze in a birthday party for Alva with her friends, this past weekend. I now have a little more than one week left, before I'll have 8 wonderful weeks off, and I can't wait....! (I just have a little too much that need to be finished during these last days... gaaah...)

Getting up this early every morning, travelling quite far to work, trying to balance work, family and also finding some time to be creative... isn't always easy. I haven't been painting for several weeks (months?) and I am so longing to pick up the paint brush again.

Ok, that wasn't entirely true, because I have been painting a little. In my journal! :) The main item in the June Project Art kit from Cocoa Daisy is a set of 12 Inktense pencils and I have had so much fun playing with them!

I have a post up at the Cocoa Daisy blog, showing some step-by-step photos of some of my pages. Here are a couple of examples...




You can read about the Inktense pencils here, on Derwent's page. I really love them!

I hope that it won't take another two weeks before you'll hear from me again! :)


Inga kommentarer: