Sidor

torsdag 1 november 2012

Paris...

I want to go back to Paris some day... and that's the topic of this layout. :)

Made using the Cocoa Daisy November kit - on sale NOW! The flower is from the Embellishment Pack and the black letter stickers (they have a fab chevron pattern on them!) are from the add on "The Bean".

The Cocoa Daisy store has been updated - check out the new features and the new look!

I created this for my "Mix it up" challenge  (deadline Nov 4, come and play!) and I used gesso, alcohol ink, markers (for the title), mist and stamping ink. I painted the tag white with gesso and then covered it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Chandelier.





3 kommentarer:

Anette sa...

Läcker LO med härliga färger!

Ulrika - Timjan och pioner sa...

Wow, hur fint som helst ju! Det är sådana här sidor som gör mig sugen att plocka fram papper och klister igen :-)

Cornelia sa...

Så tjusig!