Sidor

torsdag 29 november 2012

Hello my name is...

The Cocoa Daisy kit went live for subscribers yesterday and it will be available for everyone else on Dec 1st. I really, really love this kit... and the fact that you can go bright and bold, or a lot softer if you prefer... the kit works both ways.

I went for the bright and bold... :)










I really have a problem with taking photos of red things. I guess it has something to do with white balance...? Anyway, this background is a lot less organge and a lot more red, IRL. But the other colours are looking a lot more right. :)







2 kommentarer:

Cattis sa...

Vilka härliga färgglada layouter!!! Och vilket gulligt foto överst! hihi...
Måste börja använda färgad cardstock igen. Som det är nu är det mest vitt och kraft. Tack för inspirationen!

lisa sa...

Gorgeous use of colour Anna.
Love both xx