Sidor

onsdag 17 oktober 2012

Writing in gesso + Nov CD sneaks

Hi!
I can't believe how fast the days and weeks are going by!

I have created another layout, for the Cocoa Daisy blog, using the Cocoa Daisy October kit and a fun background technique with mist and gesso. I used Chalkboard Glimmer mist on top of the dried gesso and I also splattered some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam over my layout - love the Glam! :)











Did you see the sneaks of the Cocoa Daisy November kit, Navy Pier? I really love the tags Christine are creating each month! Check them out here! I totally love the look of the stamps..!

Also, don't miss the fun Lotsa Layers challenge by MandyKay!!!












5 kommentarer:

Angelica sa...

Supersnyggt!!!
Gillar verkligen effekten.
Jättefin färgkombination också....
Ha det gott!

Mikaela sa...

Läcker!!

Ywonne sa...

Men... vad snyggt, blir så sugen att testa gesso. Och göra lika fint *S*

Ha det...

Liola sa...

Läckert med skriften under bilden!

Sara sa...


Snyggt! :)

Vilken läcker teknik. Den måste jag testa. Tack för att du inspirerar.