Sidor

tisdag 2 oktober 2012

Tattered Angels and Art Journaling...

I created this art journal page for Tattered Angels. Check out the TA inspiration blog, for some step by step-photos and more detailed info. For the background I used Simply Sheer mist, Glimmer Mist, Gesso, Stencils, more mist and Glimmer Glaze.

The face was painted with acrylic paint and for the hair I used Neocolour II crayons and acrylic paint and then Glimmer Glam on top. I love the effect of the Glam on top of the black paint!


I actually added some blue "eye shadow" later on, but on that photo I didn't catch the sparkle in the hair so that's why I'm posting both of them... :)

 



 

5 kommentarer:

Ziro sa...

Wow vad du skapar otroligt maffiga och väldigt vackra alster! Den här är helt makalöst vacker!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Det enda jag kan komma på är GAAAAALET SNYGGT Anna:) Shit vad bra du är:)

Ywonne sa...

Vad häftigt... och snyggt.

Emma sa...

Du har verkligen utvecklats så oerhört mycket sen du började måla! Det här vra helt underbart fint! :)

Anonym sa...

Åh, så duktig du är! Allt är jättefint!
Ninaerica