Sidor

söndag 17 juni 2012

Cocoa Daisy June layouts

The Cocoa Daisy International reveal was held while I was being away on vacation. Check out the gallery to see what the international part of the design team created using the June kit (and of course what the fab US gals made too!).

The June kit is full of bright and happy colors! Besides the main kit I also got the patterned paper add on Shades and the Embellishment pack.

I loved the embellishment pack and for this card I used one of the gorgeous and colorful flowers together with a couple of the pins and the fun Smash washi tape.



For this simple layout I heat embossed the Cocoa Daisy ampersand stamp with white Zing embossing powder (also available together with other fab mixed media supplies in the Cocoa Daisy boutique!) and wrote my title around it.


The green washi tape comes with the main kit.














Inga kommentarer: