Sidor

måndag 6 februari 2012

February Sketch Challenge at Cocoa Daisy

Check out the February Sketch Challenge over at Cocoa Daisy! You have until February 13 to play along and you can use any supplies you wish - you don't have to be a Cocoa Daisy subscriber.

Here is my layout - about Alva, playing with her colorful erasers. :) She made them beds out of toilet rolls and they are all kids at an orphanage. I just love her imagination.


I used the February kit for this layout. We've decided to have a separate reveal for the non-US part of our team and therefore the rest of the layouts I've made with this gorgeous kit will be revealed on the 14th.

Here is the sketch. To play along, just link your layout in the comments to the blog post. The winner will recieve a $10 voucher to the Cocoa Daisy store (a store that is growing, have you seen that we're adding masks, ink, stamps etc...?).

Also check out the blog to see how Lisa, Sharmaine and Mandy interpreted my sketch!





2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

The Sketch ist great, Anna! (Your LO too!)
I'll try to make it!

Miae sa...

Oh that's great..love how you documented this:)