Sidor

onsdag 15 februari 2012

By The Numbers

Here are a couple of the layouts I made with the February Cocoa Daisy kit. It's such a pleasure creating with these fabulous kits, month after month!

I used gesso and the Crafter's Workshop stencil to create my background and when the gesso was dry I stitched along the pattern, using my sewing machine and several different colours of thread.




Happy coloured threads... :) and a heart covered with glossy accents.


I made the paint splatters last, covering my photo to protect Tuva from the paint. :)



After using the stencil and the gesso for the layout above, I used the leftover gesso that remained on my stencil on this kraft background.


The metal number 4 was colored with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Chalkboard Glimmer Mist. I love how it turned out!







4 kommentarer:

Lisa sa...

Love what you did with the chevron stencil and stitching, Anna! So cool! And your little nest of happy threads-wow! And the yellow banner that makes the yellow in the photo totally relevant and a design element. You are amazing! And that Tuva is such a darling! :)

Miae sa...

Tuva is such a cutie! Wonderful job on these pages...all the different ways you used that chevron stencil!

Jennie sa...

Läckra layouter! Den första är fantastisk med de fina detaljerna och den andra med de snygga färgerna!

Elina sa...

Så snyggt att du har sytt ovanpå gesson! Det ger verkligen layouten djup.