Sidor

fredag 17 februari 2012

Another one with "By the numbers"

Here's another layout I made using the February kit from Cocoa Daisy. I love these photos... They were taken last spring, when I was spending about 5 weeks in the hospital, before Tuva was born. Johan and the kids came to visit me as often as possible, mostly every other or sometimes every third day. This was a Friday. They brought popcorn from home an they were watching a kids television show on my small TV, in my small room... Our normal Friday routine, but so very different... I love that Alva was wearing the sunglasses... =)



I loved the vellum in the patterned paper add on and used some of the Hambly rub ons that I adore, on top of the vellum.




The tickets are a border sticker from Crate... *love*


For my Swedish friends: Ikväll drar Cybercropen igång hos Scrapgalen! Ni hänger väl med?



2 kommentarer:

Jonna sa...

Jag passar på att insupa massor av inspiration här från din blogg, sen kommer jag vara riktigt laddad inför croppen! :D Du är en stor inspirationskälla!

Sanna F sa...

Superfin layout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Håller med Jånna :)