Sidor

måndag 10 oktober 2011

Copics, acrylics, distress ink, glimmer glam...

I have been doing some more practicing... :) Last week was "marker week" in the Supplies me class and I have to say that I think it's lots of fun but oooo so difficult to shade a face using markers. I used a smooth paper to draw the face and then I cut it out and glued it into my journal. I mostly used acrylic paint for the rest, but also some black permanent ink and some pink distress ink.

I'm still afraid of exerimenting too much, because I'm scared of ruining what I've created so far. I need to let go of that fear, and the only way is to draw more...!


I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam (Chandelier - if you're in Sweden you can get it at Scrapgalen) for her hair (on top of the acrylics) and I love the shimmery effect!




9 kommentarer:

Mikaela sa...

oj så vacker!!!! vilket djup!

Petra sa...

Så snyggt!!!! Me like :-)

Denise sa...

oh my gosh Anna, this is incredible!!! I love it so much.

Sockergrynet sa...

Vad duktig du är!!! Underbar!

Emily Pitts sa...

STUNNING!

Monica sa...

Älskar att följa din utveckling!

Ellison sa...

Superfin!!

Annika sa...

Så makalöst fint!! Ögonen är ju rent magiska!

Cattis sa...

Fantastiskt!!! Du är ju superduktig!! Vill också kunna!